What is E-Rate?

E-Rate is a federal funding program awarding $4.9 billion nationally in reimbursements to schools, libraries and consortia for specific telecommunication services and products.  This funding is available to all eligible entities applying, and complying, with E-Rate program rules and regulations.

The FCC established this program to support the delivery of affordable telecommunications and internet access to K-12 schools and libraries.  E-Rate funding reimburses applicants for from 20% to 85% of the cost of eligible products & services.  This discount percentage is based on the ratio of students eligible for free and reduced lunch to total student enrollment. Ultimately, if a school district has a 70% discount on eligible services or equipment, the E-Rate program pays 70% of the billed cost of equipment or service and the school district pays the remaining 30%.

All you have to do is apply!E-Rate Strategies

E-Rate Strategies stands ready to assist you with over 30 years of technology experience and 19 years of E-Rate consulting.  The elements of our business are accuracy, promptness, communication and program integrity.

We are committed to providing exceptional service.  We are an available resource for our clients 7 days a week.  Contact us if you are interested in participating in the E-Rate program, or if you are currently in the program and seeking additional guidance.

E-Rate Strategies is prepared to assist applicants at any point in the process.

e-rate updates

email subscription

powered by MailChimp!